Blogger is better than WordPress.com

 

I was just thinking about
this topic for past few days. But you
know, Blogger might be better in the
long run if you want to buy a domain
and monetize your site without going
self-hosted. Getting a custom domain on
WordPress.com requires you to upgrade
to the different plans, which costs nearly
$56 a year (Premium one), whereas on
Blogger, a custom domain is $10-15 a year
with free hosting. Also, a Blogspot blog
can be integrated with AdSense, whereas
on WordPress.com you have no option
other than WordAds whose rates are
much lower. Plus, Blogspot is primarily
integrated with Google services like Google
search console, Google Analytics whereas
on WordPress.com you'll need additional
plugins to install the same. The major
drawback of Blogspot is that it's incredibly
hard to discover new blogs, whereas on
WordPress, the Reader does this great job.


Comments

  1. I agree. This is why I stick to blogger. Though I did end up trying wordpress in the past, it didn't really end up working for me because things I need like HTML and videos are things you have to pay for.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog